Activity Feed Talk Forums Bags – All About Bags Help! Interview volunteer needed for academic research purpose!

• Help! Interview volunteer needed for academic research purpose!

• YunJie Lu

October 25, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Dear luxury brand consumer/retailer,

I’m YunJie Lu who is a PhD researcher at the Adam Smith Business School at the University of Glasgow (UK) and we are currently carrying out research into second-hand (pre-owned) luxury brand consumption. For this academic project, we are collecting data that will be used in academic research, the project is not associated in any way with any commercial activities.

We are looking to speak to people who purchase second-hand luxury goods / brands OR second-hand luxury goods retailers. We are inviting you to participate in an interview and are hoping that you could share with us your unique insights towards purchasing second-hand luxury brands. You are especially suitable to share with us your stories about the acquisition and consumption of these products. Your insights will help us in our academic research.

If you agree to participate, we would like to invite you to an interview lasting approximately 50 minutes via Skype or Zoom (whichever you prefer). If you provide consent, I will record your answers on a voice recorder (audio only) so that afterwards I may listen carefully to what you said. This also allows the interview to be more natural and conversational. At the interview, you will be encouraged to bring along a second-hand (or pre-owned) luxury branded item(s), which you may want to talk about, or objects that will help you explain your experiences with these luxury branded item(s), such as photographs.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the lead researcher for this study: Yunjie Lu ([email protected]).

Leave a response or email me directly if you’re really interested in being interviewed.😊

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

The research team:

Yunjie Lu (PhD researcher), University of Glasgow,

[email protected];

Prof. Cleopatra Veloutsou, University of Glasgow,

[email protected];

Dr Katherine Duffy, University of Glasgow,

[email protected]

• Michael H. Nolan

November 11, 2020 at 7:47 am

Hello, happy to participate in your research. You can PM me.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now