Hi LV addicts, I’m new to this site. May I know ho

• Hi LV addicts, I’m new to this site. May I know ho

• Veronica Vigna

February 5, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Hi LV addicts, I’m new to this site. May I know how you contact seller to ask question about a listing? I tried to search in Help tab, nothing helps. Please and thank you.

• Sam Lux

February 7, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Hey Veronica! if you want to contact a specific seller, you can click their profile icon (small round icon) go to their page first! Then you would have to click “connect” (of course you have to wait until the seller connects with you too). Once you have the seller connected to you, then you can click the “message” and send the message. Reetzy seems to make this connect step process to make sure there is no spam!

Also, you can try to write on their walls too!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sam Lux.
  • Sam Lux

February 7, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Hey Veronica! if you want to contact a specific seller, you can click their profile icon (small round icon) and go to their page first! Then you would have to click “connect”. You will have to wait until the seller accepts to be connected. Once you have the seller connected to you, then you can click the “message” and send the message. Reetzy seems to make this connect step process to make sure there is no spam!

Also, I think there is another alternative of leaving a message on their wall (once you are on their page, you can write something under the “personal” page!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now